Annabelle Desisto is the host of comedy podcast: Adderall and Compliments. She’s been featured in Forbes; has millions of downloads and is now a career podcaster.
She’s been producing episodes for more than 4 years and was an original member of the Dear Media Network
While her podcast focuses on rehashing shows on Bravo and E!, she also openly discusses mental health issues and the importance of getting help.
In this week’s episode, she reveals that she had her microphone for a year before she overcame her fears and recorded her episode — she explains how growing a community on Facebook led to her podcast growth and the roles Chrissy Teigen and Joan Rivers actively played in her journey!
- “Don’t change your personality to be someone you think people will like. Don’t play to the masses:
- How going on medication saved and changed Annabelle’s life.
- Performing in Live Shows
- Her podcast started as a way for her to treat her depression.
- “I don’t think there will ever be a podcast I’m not self-conscious about.”
- What Annabelle says to herself when she gets hateful reviews
- How Annabelle got into standup
- Discovered by Chelsea Lately producer
- “All of my stuff that’s been the most successful I never imagined happening.”
- She helped co-host of Call her Daddy podcast get started
Listen to Annabelle’s Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/adderall-and-compliments/id1131997041
A&C Kitten’s Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1315269008528683
Christine’s Website: https://christine-odonnell.com/