In case you missed it, I recently interviewed a podcasting insider about ALL THE STATS that have been released regarding how “THE C WORD” is affecting the podcasting industry.
My guest, James Cridland, is the creator of PodNews.net , a daily newsletter sharing all the latest news in the podcasting industry.
Some my favorite takeaways from the episode:
- Yes, some podcasting stats are being massaged; make sure to read between the lines. 😉
- While many podcasts have seen a dip in downloads (You’re not alone), the numbers are rebounding as people get used to their new habits.
- Now is a good time to start podcasting!
- Engage with your listeners. Take time to reach out to them in your episode. Include a survey in your show notes. Try new things.
- Quizzical – a short “quiz based” podcast for you and your kids!
How are you doing during all this? Have you been staying on top of your podcasting goals? If there’s anything I can do to support you – don’t hesitate to shoot me an email. 🙂
If you’d like to listen to this week’s episode, click: How Coronavirus Is Affecting Podcasting?