LaunchPod Media co-founders John Dinkel and Dee Kei Waddell and I talk about the confidence struggles many deal with before stepping on front of a microphone. What to do if someone has the same podcast title as you and how to step up your descriptions so your podcasts rank higher in Apple Podcast. LaunchPod Media’s podcasts have been featured by Apple Podcast 15 times and they have top shows in 13 countries.
Personally, I feel like every day is a big old question mark.
- How will long with this quarantine last?
- Am I sick and I don’t know it?
- Should I keep pressing forward with my business right now?
If I’m anything, I’m stubborn. Right now doubling down on our goals has never been more important. Finding purpose in every day feels good. So, I want to encourage you to challenge yourself; especially if you’ve got a podcast. Keep going! You’ve got this!
Here are some GOLDEN NUGGETS from this week’s podcast episode to keep you pushing ahead. Podcasting unicorns: John Dinkel & Dee Kei Waddell are the co-founders of LaunchPod Media. They produce podcasts that have been featured by Apple Podcasts 15 times and they have top shows in 13 countries. These guys are LEGIT
- Move past personal doubts; stop asking the question “What Right Do I Have To Do This?”
- Tips to get your podcast to rank higher on Google
- Want more listeners? interact with people for 1-hour every day in a Facebook Group, on Reddit, or wherever your audience hangs out online.
- What to do if someone files a TRADEMARK claim on your podcast title.
- Rank Higher in Apple Podcasts with these tips:
- Updated episode descriptions
- Easy to understand searchable titles
- Upload consistently (Apple tracks what time and day you publish)
- Every podcast should be shared on Linkedin.
You can listen to the full episode including some fun life updates from yours truly HERE.
Wishing the very best to you and yours. Stay safe!