Friends, Romans, Podcasters, Lend me your ears!
We’re having a…
While I want to TELL YOU, it’s much more fun if I SHOW YOU!
This year for Steve’s 34th Birthday, I gave him a “Gender Reveal” with cupcakes…and told him he could only use his hands. The whole process took about 8 mins and got messsssssy!
We edited a much shorter version for your enjoyment below!
- A week ahead of time I put in the order at our local grocery store. While I wasn’t sure how long it would take, they said all they needed was 2 days.
- They only sold cupcakes in batches of 6 or 12 (so we had a couple extras). 😉
- I made Steve hide in another room while I laid them out.
- I had to take ALL THE WRAPPERS OFF! I wasn’t thinking about that, so it ended up taking longer to set up than planned.
- Position them in a design of your choice.
- Get a paper plate so they can spit out the cupcakes…there’s too many to eat!
- Find your favorite “pump up” song, this is an athletic feat after all…
- Start rolling your camera and call in your victi… I mean significant other.
- Tell them they can only use their hands.
- Watch, laugh, share the fun. 🙂
If you do this, please let me know!